What is a GOBO Projection?
A GOBO (GOes Before Optics) is a template made of glass or metal that fits into a specialized GOBO light projector and casts a monogrammed design onto a wall, dance floor, or ceiling. A GOBO projector is a great way for you to add that personal touch and elegantly display the names or initials of the wedding couple, wedding date, company logo, or a special message. We encourage you to take the time to browse our large selection of design templates by clicking the link below to find the best fit for your Special Event. The cost for production of your customized monogram image (selected from our GOBO Image Library) starts at $100.00. Customized GOBO image templates are yours to keep at the conclusion of your event; all other GOBO images must be returned. Please allow four weeks for production and shipping.
GOBO PROJECTOR DETAILS:
- Basic, Non-customized GOBO Image: No Charge
- GOBO Custom Image (selected from our GOBO Image Library): $100.00
- Custom Monogram Logo: $195.00
- Includes Projector & Stand
DELIVERY & OTHER FEES:
- Customer Pick-Up/Return: By appointment only (S Academy Blvd & E Platte Ave)
- Delivery Fee based on city/location
- All rentals subject to sales tax
- Weekly & monthly rates available